14.8.10

A tornado meets a volcano

"High of a love, Drunk from the hate
It's like I'm huffing paint, And I love it the more that I suffer
I sufficate, And right before im about to drown
She resuscitates me, She fucking hates me
And I love it.Wait
Where you going?
I'm leaving you
No you ain't.Come back
We're running right back
Here we go again, It's so insane
Cause when it's going good
It's going great, I'm Superman
With the wind in his bag, She's Lois Lane
But when it's bad, It's awful
I feel so ashamed, I snap
Who's that dude, I don't even know his name
I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength
[...]
It wasn't you, Baby it was me
Maybe our relationship Isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens, When a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is, I love you too much
To walk away though
Come inside, Pick up your bags off the sidewalk
Don't you hear sincerity, In my voice when I talk
Told you this is my fault, Look me in the eyeball
Next time I'm pissed"
Eminem. I love the way you lie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario